Meadow Tree Services
For over ten years we’ve undertaken all aspects of tree surgery including: tree surgery, stump grinding, crown lifting, reducing and thinning, pollarding, section felling and dismantling, dead wooding, hedge and shrub care, chipping and waste removal.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- All aspects of tree surgery
- Tree Felling and Removal- Straight forward felling a tree and removing all associated waste off site
- Pollarding- To pollard a tree means to remove the entire top of tree to the main fork of the trunk
- Tree Reduction- To reduce the overall size of tree in its entirety
- Crown Thinning/Canopy Thinning-To remove limbs from the top of the tree to thin out the top.
- Crown Reduction/Canopy Reduction-To remove limbs of top of tree/ to reduce the general height of tree
- Crown Lifting/Canopy Lift-To remove lower limbs of tree to higher limbs from ground
- Hedge Maintenance, Trimming, Lowering, Reduction and Removal-To trim hedge rows small or large
- Deadwooding- To remove deadwood that may be in the tree to make it safe.
- Section Dismantling-Where we dismantle tree limb by limb
- Storm Damage Prevention and Inspection-To identify a dangerous tree and remove the hazardous tree or dangerous part
- Emergency Tree Work-If a storm damaged tree has fallen in high winds and is dangerous to the public
- Conservation and Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs)-We carry out assessment of species that may be covered by a Tree Preservation Order or in a Conservation Area, and fill out all appropriate paper work and submit to the local council.